Students may choose their own clothes but must always be mindful that they are representing Castledon Sixth Form.
- Boys should wear shirts with collars or T-shirts
- Large or inappropriate logos are not allowed
- Girls should wear smart tops/blouses, polo shirts or T shirts that cover the shoulders- large or inappropriate logos are not allowed
- Spaghetti straps, halter necks and strapless tops are not permitted: skirts and dresses should be smart and no shorter than just above the knee. Denim shorts, ripped jeans and leggings are not permitted
- Facial piercings are not allowed
- Any tattoos should be covered at all times