Student Leadership Team
The aim of Castledon College Student Leadership Team is to develop the impact of the student voice at the College and to assist the social and personal development of the young learners who may ordinarily struggle in situations requiring leadership and control. Currently Year 13 make up the body of the Student Leadership Team, and they are keen to bring their views and suggestions to the Senior Leadership Team of Castledon School and College.
During the year, they have agreed to support the following:
- Costings and installation of a water fountain at the college
- Pitching for, and costing, a dishwasher for the common room
- Fundraising for the dishwasher project
- Supporting the visit/s of The Rt Hon Mark Francois MP
- Nominations and voting for Jack Petchey awards
- Pantomime trip - December 2018
- Visit to Houses of Parliament - March 2019
- Student panel for interviews of prospective employers
Upkeep of the already-modern and brand new College building and surroundings
We expect our Student Leadership Team members to act as role-models around the College. They will meet deadlines, demonstrate exemplary behaviour, be willing to help, be active participants in lessons and extra-curricular time, be friendly and have a sense of humour.
You may keep updated on our progress by viewing the College website and Facebook page